These salmon burgers are a little lighter than those made more traditionally using potato. Delicately fragrant and packed with goodness; my experience is even those who don’t generally like fish enjoy these burgers.
- 4 boneless - skinless salmon fillets cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp gluten and wheat free Thai red curry paste
- 1 inch piece fresh root ginger - finely grated
- 2 spring onions - chopped
- 1 tsp gluten and wheat free soy sauce
- 1 bunch coriander chopped - plus a few leaves for decoration
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until roughly minced.
Shape the mixture into 4 burgers and allow to firm up in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side, turning until crisp and cooked through.
Serve the burgers with rice and some mixed leaves.