Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad
Diet: Gluten and Wheat Free
This is a delicious salad made from mozzarella, sweet ripe tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. It can be served as a dinner party starter or as a light summer lunch.
- 250g ripe tomatoes on the vine
- 250g mozzarella - sliced
- 10 basil leaves - chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whole basil leaves to decorate
Slice the tomatoes and place in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Season well with salt and pepper. Spoon onto serving plates and decorate with the whole basil leaves.