- 100g unsalted butter - chopped
- 300g good quality dark chocolate - chopped
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 75g mini marshmallows (most varieties are GF/WF)
- 2 x Crunchie bars - chopped
- 150g gluten and wheat free rich tea biscuits - broken
- Icing sugar - to dust
In a pan, gently melt the butter, dark chocolate and syrup over a low heat, stirring until smooth. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
Stir in the broken biscuits, Crunchie and marshmallows and mix well. Pour into an 18cm square tin that is lined with foil and spread with the back of a spoon to level it.
Place in the fridge and when set, cut into pieces and sprinkle with icing sugar.