Diet: Gluten and Wheat Free
Everyone needs an easy guacamole recipe in their repertoire. It’s great served with chilli, delicious on toast and the perfect dip to eat with crudités, crisps and tortillas.
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled - stones removed and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic - minced
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato - chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Using a fork, mash the avocados in a bowl, making sure to keep some lumps. Stir in the garlic, onion, tomato, chilli and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.