- 700g potatoes - skin left on
- 6 cloves of garlic - peeled and halved
- Seal salt
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Heat oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, 400F, gas mark 6.
Wash and dry the potatoes and if large, cut into uniform pieces so that they cook evenly. I like to use small potatoes and leave them whole. Place potatoes and garlic on a large baking tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the olive oil and coat well. Roast for around 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the rosemary, and give them a good mix round. Continue roasting for a further 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a serving plate and serve.